1. Have you seen Inception?
2. What is so special about Inception?
3. Describe what you saw in the picture.
4. How do you like the performance of Leonardo DiCaprio?
From Washington Post:
Let this topic guide you through conversation practice
- Find someone you like to talk to from the list below
- Invite by Skype Chat
- If accepted, call to start
Rating: (3 ratings)
Inception is a great movie. Of course, I have seen it at least once, maybe up to five times now. The movie is about a person who is trying to start a new idea and trying to recover from old memories. I especially liked the last scene, it was complicated but understandable. I think that performance of Leonardo DiCaprio was not the only great actor, but he did have a great role to play. I think the director has to get the majority of the movie's success. William Noble (e-symposia.com)By sayli:
1. yeah i have seen it and it was amazing. 2. the imagination, how you can controle everything and even changing what you want to change. 3. five men and woman every one holds a gain in their hand they are looking in this way, preparing themself for fighting every one has his area and his side to protect. 4. very good, it's an amazing actor. 4.By fariya:
this is a good movie nicely written about having control on ones dreams..i liked this idea anyway...By Moonlight:
I watched this movie yesterday. It's very good but I couldn't help to relate the story to other movies like Vanilla Sky for example. I don't think the story is so original as everyone think :P But it's so well made and interesting, and I like the concept they showed of planting a thought in someone's mind so it can grow to affect his ideas and decisions, I think that's actually how most of our minds work, easily changable by others, except for the fact that they don't need to enter inside our dreams : P just get close emotionally. And I also find very interesting the psychological concept of how the manipulation of thoughts work, by making the other person think the idea actually came from his mind. Anyway, it was good hahah, I'm glad Mr. Leonardo's characters are awesome now, and not just a handsome guy in a romantic movie xD That was a lot, I don't think anyone will read this haha, okaythanksbyeBy Aboor:
i love Leonardo but i didnt understand the movie.however, i like the idea of the movie.it was difficult to me to understand it