1. What do you know about sleeping disorder?
2. How does it affect one's life?
3. Describe what you saw in the picture.4. What might cure sleeping disorder?
From Psychology Today:
Let this topic guide you through conversation practice
- Find someone you like to talk to from the list below
- Invite by Skype Chat
- If accepted, call to start
1.- Well I have sleeping disorder. I can't sleep at nights, it's difficult for me. I tend to over think at nights and worry too much about the things, I feel my brain does not want to sleep, it's awake. 2.- A lot. That makes change your mood, you feel more moody, more upset, you feel like you want to sleep but you can't and it turns frustating. In my case, I stress more when I don't have a very good sleep. 3.- A lovely bebo sleeping on the bed or on the sofa? 4.- Well I've been told to take pills for it. So yes I think you need professional help in this case, mine comes along with other things as I suffer from depression.