1. Is there any law preventing smoking in public buildings in your city?
2. Would such law be justified? Why?
3. Describe what you saw in the picture.
4. What else can be done to reduce the exposure to the second-hand smoking?5. How would public react to the campaign of banning smoking in public buildings?
Let this topic guide you through conversation practice
- Find someone you like to talk to from the list below
- Invite by Skype Chat
- If accepted, call to start
Rating: (1 ratings)
IN MY COUNTRY RECENTLY HAS BEEN STRICTLY PROHIBITIED SMOKING IN THR PUBLIC PLACES.TO MY MIND THE PRICE OF CIGARETTE MUST BE VERY EXPENSIVE AND IT PERHAPS WILL REDUCE THE NUMBER OF SMOKERS