1. How did the stock market in your country react to the latest economic news?
2. How concerned are you about the possible fallout of the global stock markets?
3. Why were the stock markets in many countries affected by the U.S. economy?
4. Describe what you saw in the picture.
5. Do you think we are heading to a global economic recession? Why?
6. What can be done to jump start the world economy?
From BBC News:
Let this topic guide you through conversation practice
- Find someone you like to talk to from the list below
- Invite by Skype Chat
- If accepted, call to start
Rating: (2 ratings)
People working in this field are already panicking, but ordinary citizens don't just care about it, at least not yet.By sri agustiani:
It is react to almost around of the World, exspecially in Ireland the houses prices start to coming down.