Effective Date: January 3, 2007
- To become a registered and active member of Kantalk.com, you must provide the following information when registering at Kantalk.com: your email address, a site password, your name, your native language, your location of current residence.
- Your email address, also used as your sign-in username, can not be seen by anyone except you. We will not send a spam email to your email address that you registered at Kantalk.com, and we will block anyone who did.
- After becoming a registered member of Kantalk, you may choose to provide additional information about yourself on your Kantalk profile. This information may include, but is not limited to the following: age, gender, photo, sound, native language, contact information (Skype, IM, etc.), and interests.
- The information contained on your Kantalk profile is public information and can be seen by anyone, except your contact information, which can only be seen by other Kantalk members.
- The audio files you recorded, the video clips you submitted, the topics and LiveTalks you created, and the comments you made at Kantalk.com are all public information, and can be seen, listened, or read by anyone.
- When you access Kantalk.com, it is necessary for us to collect information provided by your browser. This information may include, but is not limited to: your IP address (Internet Protocol Address), type of browser, language, the date and time of when you access Kantalk.com, and specific cookies that identify your browser.
- Kantalk will not, for any reason, sell your private information to third parties. We may collect information about users as a whole and disclose that information to advertisers for marketing information.