1. What are the difference between debit and credit card?
2. Which one do you prefer?
3. Describe what you saw in the picture.
4. Is it wise to use both? Why?5. Who would benefit the most from either card?
From Business Week:
Let this topic guide you through conversation practice
- Find someone you like to talk to from the list below
- Invite by Skype Chat
- If accepted, call to start
Rating: (2 ratings)
I feel debit card is much better as it doesnt allow us to spend more. But if we use credit card then our spendings goes up. At last i would say that it depends on the person what he needs.